Our family, like so many other families today, is always looking for ways to reduce our spending and give a little more wiggle room to our budget. We also take great pride in producing less garbage than a family half our size, and I encourage our children to get creative and find new ways of further reducing our family’s garbage output. (These are great lessons in stewardship for Mark and I and our children!)
When the wonderful family at Natural Linens contacted me, I saw this as a great opportunity to take another step in the direction of saving money, reducing waste, and I get to give a great organic product!
When looking over their store, I was intrigued by the thought of unpaper towels. We go through a good bit of paper towels in this house, much to my aggravation.
Being the retired cloth diaper pro that I am, the moment I opened up the lovely hand-wrapped package of unpaper towels I soaked them in a container of water for a few days. (This greatly increases their absorbancy)
So, what did we use the unpaper towels to do?
- They are awesome for cleaning glass and windows without leaving streaks or fuzz.
- They worked beautifully when disinfecting the kitchen counters.
- I was able to clean all of our doorknobs, door frames, and light switches with only one unpaper towel as opposed to 7 or 8 paper towels.
- They make quick work of bathroom sinks and counters with only one unpaper towel for three bathrooms.
I love how thin, yet absorbent they are. I much prefer them to wash cloths when cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen, and they are perfect southern napkins!
Next, I would love to make the switch to cloth coffee filters and tea bags!
Now YOU get the chance to win a set of their fantastic unpaper towels!
You know me, I like to make entering giveaways and getting additional entries easy.
How do you enter? Simple!
Pop over and visit Natural Linens Etsy store and choose a product they offer that you are not already using. Post a comment below telling me what that product is. That’s it!
Earning additional entries:
- Subscribe to Natural Linens newsletter (post a comment telling me that you did)
- Like Natural Linens on Facebook (post a comment telling me that you did)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (you can do this once per day ~leave a comment each time telling me that you did)
- Tweet about this giveaway (you can do this once per day ~leave a link in a comment)
- Like Yes, They Are All Mine on Facebook (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Share this Giveaway on Pinterest (you can do this once per day ~leave a link in the comments)
- Share Natural Linens (Etsy store or FB page) on Pinterest (leave a link in comments)
- Follow Natural Linens on Twitter (leave a comment telling me you did)
This giveaway will end at Midnight (12:00 am) on Sunday December 8th. One winner will be chosen via Random.org. The winner will be announced here on the blog and emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Thank you for joining in this giveaway and supporting a small family owned business. Every time you share them with someone or make a purchase, you make a difference for their family! Thank you!
All for God’s glory,
Find me on: